MISH'S
Global Economic
Trend Analysis

Recent Posts

Friday, June 01, 2012 9:23 AM


Mish on Capital Account: Spotlight on GDP, Spexit, Grexit and My Ideas on How to Breakup the Eurozone


Mish Moved to MishTalk.Com Click to Visit.

Once again it was a pleasure to be on Capital Account with Lauren Lyster. The show is live TV with the studio in Washington D.C. with the feed to my house over Skype.

The clip below was taped. The audio connection dropped twice but most of that was edited out in the video below.

The main topics were US GDP, hyperinflation, Ireland, and a eurozone breakup. I present my ideas on how a breakup should happen.



Link if video does not play: Mike Shedlock on the Spexit, the Grexit and Running for the Eurozone Exit!

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

Last 10 Posts


Copyright 2009 Mike Shedlock. All Rights Reserved.
View My Stats